The PT AIR company is specializing in sale and delivery of the automatic systems for industrial application and railway service. The main delivery destinations are industrial computers, low voltage switching facilities, constructs, industrial ETHERNET, industrial sequence controls, couplings.
The main field of activities of company PT Technology are engineering and technology consulting of the full range: from development of the most effective total design-engineering solution to implementation of a developed solution into manufacturing. PT Technology offers consulting service in such areas as circuit technology, optimization and commonality of component database, selection of contract manufacturers.
Herald of Electronics magazine is a professional periodical established by PetroInTrade company and addressed to electronic technicians. The magazine publishes releases about innovations of the electronic components market, their features and application areas. In our periodical information about electronic components is supported with ready-made business solutions based on use of such components.
The target audience of the Herald of Electronics are professional in the field of electronics, engineers, developers, heads of the research-and-production companies and service organizations.
- Active components
- Electromechanical components
- Hi-Rel products
- Passive Components
- Power electronics
PT Electronics news
Electronica is the international trade show for electronic components, systems and applications and shows as the world's leading trade fair the full range in all its diversity in width and depth. It reflects the high degree of innovation throughout the industry.
Representatives of PT Electronics GmbH will be present on the booth. (more…)
Holding PT Electronics invites you to visit our stand at the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS7 Aug 2015
Holding PT Electronics invites you to visit our stand at the International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS. The exhibition will be held from 25 to 30 August, 2015 in Zhukovsky, Moscow, Russia (hall D2, stand 36). (more…)
PT Electronics and CTS Corporation entered into a distribution agreement. Founded over 100 years ago, the CTS is now the global leader in the design and manufacturing of a diverse array of electronic components, sensors and actuators. The company's products is highly diversified and is designed for various fields of application: automotive industry, products for Railways, security systems, wireless communications, medical equipment, computer equipment, industrial equipment, avionics and high-reliability components.
The main products of CTS Corporation:
- Quartz crystals;
- Crystal oscillators (Clock, VCXO, VCSO, TCXO, OCXO);
- Radio frequency VCO’s;
- Synthesizers (PLL);
- Buffers and dividers;
- Programmable capacitors;
- Cable Drivers;
- PECL/ECL Logic;
- Monoblock filters;
- Monoblock duplexers;
- Waveguide filters ClearPlex;
- Piezoelectric ceramic components;
- Resistor Networks and Arrays;
- Current sensing Resistors;
- Ultra High Resistance Chip Resistors;
- Position sensors;
- Optical and mechanical encoders;
- DIP switches;
- Tactile Switches and Minijoystiks;
- Heat Sinks management solutions, etc.
Since 2008 the company Tusonix is the part of CTS Corporation. The company's products include ceramic resonators, variable capacitors, filters EMI/RFI filter and Assembly.
PT Electronics and VectraWave entered into a distribution agreement.
VectraWave was founded in 2006 to provide OEM’s with a partner with well-rounded expertise in the most advanced Microwave, RF and Optical/RF technologies and design techniques. This unique combination of engineering and manufacturing depth is the cornerstone of component designs that enable improved system performance, lower manufacturing cost, and accelerated time to market.
VectraWave is focused on DC to millimeter-wave single function to highly integrated semiconductors and ASICs, system-in-package (SIP) modules, and multi-chip modules (MCM) for microwave, RF and lightwave applications. SiP technology is being embraced as an ideal solution for applications that demand miniaturization with sophisticated functionality.
VectraWave mission is to develop differentiated, cost effective, high performance and low power consumption IC solutions for :
- Equipment manufacturers
- RF & Microwave Equipments
- Optical Communication
PT Electronics and Exxelia Group entered into a distribution agreement.
For over 50 years, Exxelia Group has been focusing its business on the design and manufacture of innovative high-tech solutions: capacitors, filters, precision mechanics, position sensor, slip rings, and magnetic wound components.
Exxelia Group companies all deliver expertise in their specific fields:
- Exxelia Technologies (ex Eurofarad) : ceramic, film and mica capacitors, filters, positional sensors, slip rings, precision mechanics,
- Exxelia Temex (ex Temex Ceramics): radiofrequency and microwave ceramic capacitors and frequency-tuning components and materials,
- Exxelia Tantalum (ex Firadec): tantalum capacitors,
- Exxelia Sic Safco (ex Sic Safco): aluminum electrolytic capacitors,
- Exxelia Microspire (ex Microspire): wound magnetic components,
- Exxelia Maroc (ex Astema): wound magnetic components, module assembly and testing,
- Exxelia Vietnam (ex Vertura) : wound magnetic components, module assembly and testing,
- Exxelia Dearborn Inc. (ex Dearborn Electronics Inc.): film capacitors, filters.
- “Power Electronics 2014”. The exhibition will take place from November 25 to 27, 2014 at the Crocus Expo in Moscow, Russia. The stand of the company PT Electronics will be located in pavilion №2, hall 6, stand №D07. Power Electronics is the only exhibition in Russia has emerged as the annual forum for demonstrating the last developments of semiconductors, components and sensors, motors and rectifiers through to thermal and power management systems, simulation and design software. How to get there Crocus Expo IEC address: Moscow region, Krasnogorsk, 65-66 km of Moscow Ring Road, trade and exhibition complex Crocus City, Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre. Metro station Myakinino - exit doors are located directly opposite pavilions of the exhibition centre. By car: crossing of Moscow City Ring (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe shosse. PASSAGE SCHEME Tickets You need to pass the online-registration on the website of Power Electronics for free visiting of the exhibition “Power Electronics 2014” We will be glad to see you at our stand!
Marry Chistmas! Happy New Year!
The PT Electronics Team thanks you for the good cooperation!
And wishes you a Marry Chistmas and a Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year 2014.
Holding PT Electronics invite you to visit our stand at the international exhibition «Sviaz-Expocomm-2013». The exhibition will take place from May 14 to 17, 2013 at the EXPOCENTR in Moscow, Russia. (more…)